MashMeGroup S.L (subsidiary of SYNCRTC INC.) Directorate has taken the decision to carry out its activities in accordance to ISO 27001:2013, applying the best international practices for the management of information systems under a methodology based on SECURITY. Given the importance of information systems and the information available to them, for business activity, MashMeGroup S.L establishes through its Directorate the following guidelines for all workers or those who have or may have access to company information or information related directly or indirectly to it, through the provision of their services.
- The information must receive an adequate level of protection based on classification guidelines (according to their value, legal requirements, sensitivity and criticality).
- Information Security takes into account compliance with current legislation and contractual requirements.
- The security measures must be applied with a focus on risk management, with the objective and complying with security requirements in all three dimensions (confidentiality, integrity, availability).
- Information Security is the responsibility of all MashmeGroup S.L employees, who must be trained and sensitized to the satisfactory fulfillment of its responsibilities.
- All Personnel of the company must keep confidential the information to which they may have access, as well as the obligation to comply with the security regulations implemented and the established controls.
- The Directorate establishes the necessary resources for an effective maintenance of the Information Security Management System.
- The Information Security of MashMeGroup S.L is periodically evaluated and revised, to contribute to the minimization of risks and continuous improvement of the security process, and audits are carried out to guarantee the effectiveness of the Security System. This Policy must be understood, assumed and observed by all MashMeGroup S.L personnel and their collaborators. In addition, it will be available to anyone who shows interest in it.
This Policy must be understood, assumed and observed by all MashMeGroup S.L personnel and their collaborators. In addition, it will be available to anyone who shows interest in it